File size: 126 MB
Catalyst Prepare - media production is growing more complicated. Turnaround times are getting tighter. You need a tool that eases the workload on your editor, ensuring that projects meet their deadlines. With Catalyst Prepare, you can quickly identify the right footage to deliver, in the correct format, with your desired folder and clip-naming structure, even when using a variety of popular cameras. Jumpstart the editing and review process by creating a rough cut storyboard with a quick initial color grade, then render it out directly or export an EDL for use in popular NLEs.
* Verify shots immediately on set, including Sony RAW and S-Log clips
* Solve your "camera media wrangling" issues with a single application
* Deadline pressure? Quickly review and identify subclips for copying, eliminating the long transfer times needed for entire clips
* Work in the same simple, consistent, fresh user interface on both Mac OS X and Windows platforms
* Simple, powerful interface with a quick and easy learning curve
* Secure, integrated clip upload to Ci Workspace enables cloud-based, collaborative review of work with your extended team
* Intuitive design provides the tools you need for each step, ending cognitive overload, clutter, and confusion
* Back up your camera media with confidence from integrated checksum verification
* Media libraries are saved automatically and continuously, preserving critical edits
* Precise managed color workflow ensures accuracy and consistency for Sony RAW and S-Log sources
Notable fixes/changes in version 2017.2
Improved playback performance for XDCAM and XAVC clips when using a system without a dedicated OpenCL GPU.
General performance improvement when reading clips.
Improved video quality when transcoding XAVC Intra HDR HD/2K clips.
Added support for reading and transcoding Rec.709/HLG clips in both Rec.709 and Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR) grading color spaces.
Added an SDR gain switch in Application Settings to convert between standard- and high-dynamic-range content. When the switch is enabled, a linear gain of +6 dB (2.0x) is applied when reading SDR content, and a linear gain of -6 dB (0.5x) is applied when exporting to an SDR format or displaying on an SDR display.
Added support for transcoding Rec.709 and Rec.2020 SDR content to Rec.2020/S-Log3 (HDR).
Added a Waveform Settings menu to allow you to change the scale of the waveform monitor to use nits instead of percent when grading HDR clips.
Added high-quality deinterlacing and upscaling to convert SD and HD sources to modern progressive HD and UHD assets. High-quality deinterlacing and upscaling are available when you select a video processing device other than your CPU in the application settings dialog.
High-quality deinterlacing is applied to interlaced source media when playback is paused, during transcoding, and during playback when the Playback Settings Speed/Quality setting is set to Quality.
High-quality upscaling is applied during transcoding when you choose an HD or UHD render preset. Fixed a bug that could cause a delay before the Export button could be clicked when browsing folders with large numbers of clips.
Added support for uploading multiple selected files to YouTube.
Added a Folder setting to the Add Remote Server dialog to allow you to set the initial folder when connecting to a device via FTP.
Added support for uploading to Ci using a contributor code in the Username/Email box.
When exporting storyboards, the Include and Output color space drop-down settings are now available when using the Render storyboard as single file setting.
The Loop Playback setting and Speed/Quality and Real Time/All Frames settings in the Playback Settings menu are now preserved when you close and restart the application.
Various enhancements and bug fixes. For a complete listing, see the release notes.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction