Digital Vision Loki 1.014 (x64) | 394 MB
Automation Software for web managed and unattended image processing. Loki gives access to the Digital Vision range of image processing tools, and allows for automated, web managed and unattended processing of any volume of file based material.
What does the Loki control software do: Loki Control is used to set up the processing tasks using presets created in the Loki automation software
The tasks are placed in a central watched folder, allowing access to multiple Loki automation clients.
The XML Job file is created using the Loki control interface contains the following information:
* Location of the source media
* The preset that must be applied to the image files.
* Export location and export formats (resolution, file type codec etc.) Upon detection of a new job file:
* Loki Control checks that no other Loki client has started the same task.
* The task is processed
* On completion, Loki Control will check for the next available task Tasks can be monitored and created via the web interface from any location.
What can Loki be used for:
* Automated restoration of film and video assets (Dust, scratches, drop-out, composite cross colour removal)
* File transcoding
* Transcoding engine with preprocessing (DVO Clarity noise reduction / low pass filtering)
* Stereo geometry and colour matching
* Rushes creation from digital camera files
* Advanced colourspace conversion via 3D LUTs, matrices and ACES ODTs
* Motion compensated frame rate conversion*
* High quality scaling (DVO Upscale SD to HD)
* Application of LUT's to material and colour space conversion
* Geometry correction of GoPro (wide angle) material
Updates: official site no says about updates
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium Download To Resumable: