Millumin 2.17n MacOSX | 25.16 MB
Millumin helps you to integrate video in theaters, dance shows or mappings. Millumin 2 is a macOS application to create audiovisuals shows. It's intended for theater, videomapping and interactive installation.
What's New in Millumin 2:
- Sequence with states, transitions, and segmented timelines
- Adapt easily your video mapping, use the After Effects plugin
- Design light Descriptions, then manage your DMX lights on stage
- Use LED mapping to convert your pixels into lights
- Create interactions for TouchOSC, Kinect, Arduinoâ„¢, LeapMotion, ...
- Multi-screen, horizontal and vertical soft-edge
- Send MIDI/OSC/DMX signals through a data track
- Connect your devices & applications via Syphon and our dev-kit
- Millumin V2 requires OSX 10.9 Mavericks (or higher).
- Millumin V2 is 64-bits only.
- Millumin uses mainly the graphic card, so the better your graphic card, the better performance:
- A model with a dedicated graphic card (GeForce or AMD, not only an Intel one).
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable