Lynda – React Native Ecosystem and Workflow (updated May 2017)
Size: 179 MB | Duration: 1h 3m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280?720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
React Native makes it easy to develop applications and then deploy them natively to multiple mobile platforms.
React Native makes it easy to develop applications and then deploy them natively to multiple mobile platforms. That said, building a complete app means looking beyond React Native to the different options that can help you customize your workflow. In this course, Emmanuel Henri takes you on a tour of some of the most commonly used React Native features. To begin, he shines a spotlight on some of the React Native UI libraries. Next, he reviews development resources and shows a few different backend options for your project. To wrap up, he provides an overview of the different testing and deployment options available to you.
* Exploring icons for React Native
* Using NativeBase
* Exploring the forms library for React Native
* Exploring full-stack frameworks and the Deco IDE
* Reviewing backend options for a React Native project
* Using different testing libraries
* Deploying your app to the Apple App Store and Google Play
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction - Premium is support resumable